The Little Compton Historical Society
exit button

Postcard

Rollover Image to Magnify
Postcard
Item: 2008.0334
Title: Postcard
Creator: unknown
 
Black and white photographic postcard. Photograph "Queen Awashonk" home of Sarah Soule Wilbour and Charles Edwin Wilbour. The two and 1/2 farmhouse was located on the northeast corner of West Main Road and Swawp Road. The house was demolished in 1939.
Date: not specified
Average Rating:
rating 1 starsrating 2 starsrating 3 starsrating 4 starsrating 5 stars
   
Powered By The Digital Ark
© 2017 The Little Compton Historical Society